Challenge: Lucinda Creighton is Minister for European Affairs. She was first elected to the Dáil in 2007, and was re-elected in 2011. She needed a site that enabled her to communicate information on her work in the Dáil and her constituency.
- exSite Communications designed and developed a modern website for Lucinda that offers full blogging and news functionality. The site integrates rich media content such as videos and image galleries. The site also acts as an archive repository for all past updates, newsletters and information.
- exSite manage the website all year round, with guaranteed response times.
- The website looks great and is easy to use. Users can seamlessly move between news updates, articles, videos and blog posts.
- Lucinda is very pleased with the results. She now has an effective forum to blog interact with constituents, the media and other interest groups on a variety of mediums.
- The site is dynamic – new content is formatted professionally and goes up online in a matter of hours.
- exSite manage the website, so Lucinda doesn’t need to worry about the boring stuff, which allows her to focus on her work in the Dáil and her constituency.